Location: York, Pennsylvania
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL OF YORK PENNSYLVANIA
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Miami is a 90-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
We are looking for a full time PM&R Staff Physician interested in building a practice and growing with the Eastern Pennsylvania community. This opportunity has a great financial package available including income guarantee and full relocation.
- Join other PM&R and internal medicine physicians
- Shared call 1:4
- See 15-20 patients immediately
- Attending inpatient caseload
- Option to consult at local acute care hospitals
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - YORK PENNSYLVANIA
York, Pennsylvania, may not have a towering skyline, but when it comes to historical landmarks, this small metro area (dubbed the White Rose City in reference to the symbol of England's House of York) more than holds its own. The region's bragging rights include being the onetime home of the Continental Congress, the birthplace of the Articles of Confederation and even the capital of the U.S. for a brief period.
Newcomers to York will find remnants of its rich history and industrial heritage coloring the urban landscape, from restored Colonial-era buildings to unexpected touches of playful public sculpture made from bits of old York machinery. York's shops, high-end apartments and special events - along with a flourishing arts community - have led to downtown living verging on trendy and a growing number of visitors to Downtown, Market and Royal Square districts that make up York's major activity centers.
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Acute Inpatient rehabilitation hospital experience preferred
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
WHY SET UP A PRACTICE AT A ENCOMPASS HEALTH HOSPITAL?
- High Income potential
- High patient volumes
- Flexible schedule