Start the day excited to make a difference...end the day knowing you did. Come join our team.
This position is accountable to provide therapy services to patients, including treatment, program implementation, related documentation, communication with other disciplines and services, and staff supervision as agreed.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Administer therapy care programs or portions thereof, as planned and directed by a Licensed Physical Therapist.
- Record and document patient treatment and progress to accurately reflect the services provided and patient performance.
- Educate patients, patient's families and staff to increase knowledge, professional development and ensure quality care
- Keep current on new programs and treatments and/or participate in special projects in the physical therapy field.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Associate Degree Program.
- Eligible member of APTA.
- Valid Physical Therapy Assistant License from Virginia or reciprocal compact state
- AHA BLS Provider CPR required at hire
- Professional competency as a general practitioner as defined by the APTA.
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.