Location: Twin Falls, Idaho
St. Luke's Health System in Twin Falls is seeking a Respiratory Therapist - RRT to join our Respiratory team.
SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR NEW HIRES!
- Initiate assessment based on the patient's presenting problems or needs and the physician's medical diagnosis.
- Complete ongoing assessments according to policy and/or as determined by patient condition.
- Perform basic and advanced therapeutic interventions.
- Determine the impact of interventions on the patient's condition and recognize the patient's progress toward meeting desired outcomes.
- Document care based on standards of care and practice, patient acuity, and/or clinical priorities.
- Involve patient, family and/or other significant individuals in care decisions and in learning self-care skills preparing for transfer to subsequent care environments.
- Coordinate care between other professional disciplines as needed for patients with deficiencies and abnormalities associated with the cardiopulmonary system.
- Share essential information, through documentation and oral communication, with healthcare team members and other customers common to the unit/area(s) of assignment.
- Serve as a role model and mentor to new and less experienced staff and students in health professions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: Valid license to practice respiratory therapy in state of practice
- Licenses/Certifications: Registered Respiratory Therapist credentials by National Board for Respiratory Care Current CPR Healthcare Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
About Twin Falls
Located in Southern Idaho, just under two hours from Boise, Twin Falls offers four distinct seasons and is best known for Shoshone Falls - "Niagara of the West" - and bountiful outdoor adventures. Adventure seekers here can enjoy whitewater rafting, kayaking, rock-climbing and BASE jumping from Perrine Bridge. Twin Falls has a thriving agriculture-based economy, which powers its reputation as a preferred location for food science, production and processing companies. Local schools receive strong support from the community in both academics and sports, while also enriching the community's arts and culture scene. With a low crime rate, good schools and endless opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast, you'll find Twin Falls is unhurried, unspoiled and unassuming.
Learn more about what the Magic Valley has to offer you:
City of Twin Falls | Perrine Bridge | Shoshone Falls | Snake River Canyon Rim Trails | Dierkes Lake | Idaho Heritage Museum | Herrett Center for Arts and Sciences | Orpheum Theatre | Faulkner Planetarium | Twin Falls Parks and Rec | Twin Falls Golf Club | Farmer's Market | Pomerelle Ski Resort | Balanced Rock | City of Rocks | Thousand Springs | Magic Valley Symphony | Sawtooth National Forest
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.