Suffern, New York
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Charleston, West Virginia
Glendale Heights, Illinois
Lenoir, North Carolina
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.