Winston Salem, North Carolina
Suffern, New York
Huntington, West Virginia
Land O' Lakes, Florida
Princeton Junction, NJ
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Albany, New York
Glendale Heights, Illinois
La Grange, Illinois
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate;s degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.