All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
$10,000 Sign on Bonus
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
Provides evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory insufficiencies
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
• Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs advanced respiratory care modalities.
• Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications, and treatment based on patient outcome.
• Educates the patient and family about the health condition and provides information about community support groups and other available programs.
• Responds to emergency resuscitation team code.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained within 4 Months (120 days) of hire date or job transfer date
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.