YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Performs administrative and clerical duties in support of an assigned clinical area.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Greets patients and visitors, answers general inquiries, and schedules patients for appointments. Answers, screens, and routes telephone calls. Performs general clerical duties including filing, email correspondence, and mail distribution. Creates various reports and documents.
• Communicates with patients, families, physicians and other healthcare team members about patient care.
• Performs unit safety checks. Assists with meeting patient needs and escalates as appropriate.
• May enter and maintain timekeeping changes and staff schedules.
• May assist with stocking supplies and keeping unit and patient rooms clean and orderly.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma or GED required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.