Horse Capital of the World – Home to the World Equestrian Center
Affordable cost of living
Destination for outdoor enthusiast (golf, kayaking, horseback riding, nature trails)
Vibrant downtown area with award winning establishments
Family friendly with many parks and recreations
Driving distance to Gainesville, St. Augustine, Orlando, Tampa, Sarasota
Part of the community since 1898, providing healthcare to Marion County for over 120 years
AdventHealth Hospital Ocala offers a broad spectrum of services, with programs that are nationally recognized and accredited
Spectacular springs throughout the county
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Exhibits clinical accuracy in performing patient evaluations (re-evaluations) and interprets results within scope of licensure.
· Accurately performs appropriate chart review and data collection.
· Effectively collaborates with medical professionals and other members of interdisciplinary team re: patient history and needs.
· Exhibits accurate knowledge of medically complex diagnoses, laboratory and radiology results, and contraindications/precautions.
· Demonstrates innovation, skill and efficiency in developing and implementing patient treatment programs for a varied caseload including: orthopedic, neurological, pediatric and other patient populations.
What You Will Need:
· FL license, AHA BLS
· Efficiently utilizes computer applications as needed to perform tasks.
· Utilizes proper body mechanics at all times.
· Follows hospital procedures on hand hygiene
The Physical Therapist performs physical therapy intervention to include evaluation and development of plan of care for patients according to accepted standards of practice issued by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) in order to facilitate functional progress and discharge planning of the medically complex patient population and while maintaining departmental expected productivity.
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.