YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:Full Time / Days
Location: AdventHealth LaGrange
The role you’ll contribute:
• Inspects, assembles and evaluates all surgical instruments and instrument sets to ensure quality, determines need for repair/replacement, validates completeness of set, and facilitates effective sterilization
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Operates sterilization equipment and inspects instruments, equipment, and containers to ensure cleanliness and proper functioning.
• Performs decontamination of soiled instruments, sterilization containers and equipment according to instructions for use (IFUs) and established protocols.
• Corrects instrument sets according to current standards, established count sheets and/or instrument tracking systems.
• Maintains proper levels of inventory to ensure availability for case carts.
• Performs regular quality assurance program audits of peers.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
High school diploma or GED required.
Work experience not required
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Central Service Tech specializing in Sterile Processing credentialed from the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Material Management (IAHCSMM).
• Central Service Tech specializing in Sterile Processing credentialed from the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution (CBSPD).
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.