DIRECTOR OF INTEGRATED CARE MANAGEMENT/BEHAVIOR HEALTH Job Number: 00123338
Job Posting : Jul 3, 2019, 9:13:43 PM Closing Date : Jul 18, 2019, 4:59:00 AM Full-time A.M. P.M.
Posting Salary : COMPETITIVE
Organization: Health and Hospital Systems
The Director of Integrated Care Management and Behavioral Health serves as a part of the Health Plan clinical leadership team. This position is responsible for developing and implementing care management strategies that integrate physical and behavioral health for all levels of need to achieve high quality outcomes. The Director oversees Integrated Health Homes, Care Management Program, Behavioral health initiatives and specialized programs to ensure members receive coordinated, person-centered and evidence-based health services. This position is responsible for delegated vendor oversight, supervision of staff and close collaboration with clinical leaders and other key stakeholders to ensure that the health plan meets accreditation and regulatory performance standards.
This position is exempt from Career Service under the CCH Personnel Rules.
* Develops an innovative, integrated, patient-centered and provider-friendly care management and coordination model using evidence-based guidelines and industry best practices
* Leads new or enhanced programs or initiatives that improve integration of physical and behavioral health care, improve program performance and achieve health outcome goals
* Works with Medical, Pharmacy, Behavioral Health and other Directors in the development, implementation, and evaluation of medical policy, procedures, and guidelines.
* Ensures innovative, effective and efficient care management documentation and technology regulatory requirements set by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), the National Committee on Quality Assurance (NCQA), the Illinois Department of Family and Healthcare Services (HFS)
* Builds effective relationships with providers, vendors and oversight agencies and represents CountyCare on external committees and workgroups
* Bachelor's Degree in health related field from an accredited college or university (official transcripts due at time of interview)
* Licensed in the State of Illinois as one of the following: Registered Professional Nurse, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, OR Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
* Four (4) years of care management, case management or care coordination experience
* Four (4) years management experience including supervision of staff
* Two (2) years of experience in a clinical capacity within behavioral health or integrated behavioral health clinical model
* Experience working at a health plan or managed care organization
* Master's Degree in health related field from an accredited college or university
* Certified Case Manager
* Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse Counselor (CADC), Certified Reciprocal Alcohol and other Drug Abuse Counselor (CRADC)
* Certification or training in project management
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics
* Comprehensive knowledge of Medicaid and Medicare programs, services and regulations
* Knowledge of the social determinants of health and interventions to provide effective health care to achieve health equity
* Mission-focused and committed to underserved populations
* Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish strong working relationships and to communicate, effectively with leaders, patients/members, physicians and clinicians, regulatory professionals, data analysts, network and finance teams
When applying for employment with the Cook County Health & Hospitals System, preference is given to honorably discharged Veterans who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States for not less than 6 months of continuous service
To take advantage of this preference a Veteran must :
* Meet the minimum qualifications for the position.
* Identify self as a Veteran on the employment application by answering yes to the question by answering yes to the question, "Are you a Military Veteran?"
* Attach a copy of their DD 214, DD 215 or NGB 22 (Notice of Separation at time of application filing. Please note: If you have multiple DD214s, 215s, or NGB 22S, Please submit the one with the latest date. Coast Guard must submit a certified copy of the military separation from either the Department of Transportation (Before 9/11) or the Department of Homeland Security (After 9/11). Discharge papers must list and Honorable Discharge Status. Discharge papers not listing an Honorable Discharge Status are not acceptable
A copy of a valid State ID Card or Driver's License which identifies the holder of the ID as a Veteran, may also be attached to the application at time of filing.
If items are not attached, you will not be eligible for Veteran Preference
VETERANS MUST PROVIDE ORIGINAL APPLICABLE DISCHARGE PAPERS OR APPLICABLE STATE ID CARD OR DRIVER'S LICENSE AT TIME OF INTERVIEW.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Basic Term Life Insurance
Deferred Compensation Program
Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
You may also qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
MUST MEET ALL REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AT TIME OF APPLICATION FILING.
*Degrees awarded outside of the United States with the exception of those awarded in one of the United States' territories and Canada must be credentialed by an approved U. S. credential evaluation service belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE). Original credentialing documents bust be presented at time of interview.
*Please note all offers of Employment are contingent upon the following conditions: satisfactory professional & employment references, healthcare and criminal background checks, appropriate licensure/certifications and the successful completion of a physical and pre-employment drug screen.
*CCHHS is strictly prohibited from conditioning, basing or knowingly prejudicing or affecting any term or aspect of County employment or hiring upon or because of any political reason or factor.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH & HOSPITALS SYSTEM IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ABOUT COOK COUNTY HEALTH (CCH)
The Cook County Health’s mission is to deliver integrated health services with dignity and respect regardless of a patient’s ability to pay; foster partnerships with other health providers and communities to enhance the health of the public; and advocate for policies that promote the physical, mental and social wellbeing of the people of Cook County.
CCH is comprised of two hospitals, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital and Provident Hospital, a robust network of more than a dozen community health centers, the Ruth M. Rothstein CORE Center, the Community Triage Center, the Cook County Department of Public Health, Cermak Health Services, which provides health care to individuals at the Cook County Jail and the Juvenile Temporary Detention Center, and CountyCare, a Medicaid managed care health plan.
The system cares for more than 300,000 patients each year and its physicians are experts in their fields, committed to providing their patients with comprehensive, compassionate and cutting-edge care. Today, CCH is transforming the provision of health care in Cook County by promoting community-based primary and preventive care, growing an innovative, ...collaborative health plan and enhancing the patient experience.
COOK COUNTY HEALTH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER