Home | Certification | About | News | Contact | Resources | Career Center
History of the Academy
Founding Trustees & Advisors
American Academy Fellows
Performs occupational therapy evaluation and treatment in both outpatient and acute inpatient settings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Performs occupational therapy assessments once physician's orders are received
2) Provides written evaluation and plan of care to the physician
3) Reassesses patient monthly to update plan of care
4) Provides supervision to COTAs and other support staff
5) Must continuously improve OT knowledge & skills.
MEMBERS ONLY | EXAM CENTER | EMAIL THIS PAGE | SIGN UP FOR eNEWS
©2018 American Academy of Health Care Providers, All Rights Reserved.