Home | Certification | About | News | Contact | Resources | Career Center
History of the Academy
Founding Trustees & Advisors
American Academy Fellows
The R.N. assumes primary responsibility for the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care for patients. Responds to patient's mental health and physical health needs.
1. Completes nursing and other assigned assessments at time of patient admission as well as reassessment as needed.
2. Administers medication.
3. Chart reviews and medical record documentation.
4. Patient education regarding medications, treatment options, and other health issues.
5. Communication with patients, families, physicians, staff, and external entitie4s.
6. Conducts face-to-face evaluations of patients following episodes of crisis intervention.
MEMBERS ONLY | EXAM CENTER | EMAIL THIS PAGE | SIGN UP FOR eNEWS
©2018 American Academy of Health Care Providers, All Rights Reserved.