Home | Certification | About | News | Contact | Resources | Career Center
History of the Academy
Founding Trustees & Advisors
American Academy Fellows
The candidate selected will be responsible for the following:
1) Assists in direct care and management of children and adolescents who have chronic illnesses, neurobehavioral issues or brain injuries.
2) Plan, implement and evaluate group activities.
3) Provide supervision, safety and crisis management for patients.
4) Completes documentation and assists the multi-disciplinary team in the implementation of prescribed treatment regimens.
5) Foster and create positive relationships and communication with team members, patients, their families and visitors.
6) Participates in therapeutic interactions, guidance, support and role modeling while monitoring behavior according to program guidelines.
7) Acts as an advocate in providing safe delivery of care to promote wellness.
8) Maintain compliance with HIPPA regulations, ADA and Joint Commission policies and procedures.
MEMBERS ONLY | EXAM CENTER | EMAIL THIS PAGE | SIGN UP FOR eNEWS
©2018 American Academy of Health Care Providers, All Rights Reserved.